Humboldt Pride would like to invite you to be a vendor at the 2013 Pride Festival. The festival will be held once again at Eureka’s Halvorsen Park on Saturday, September 14th, 2013 from Noon to 5PM. We are looking forward to celebrating and would like you to be a part of it!
We are looking for vendors in these three categories:
• Informational Vendors (no sales)
• Profit Vendors (Merchandise/Crafts/Non-Food)
• Food/Drink Vendors (no alcohol sales, please)
Last year’s festival was our most attended yet! The event had exciting entertainment, large children’s area and lots of space for attendees to enjoy and celebrate the LGBT community’s recent successes. This year we anticipate another busy, entertaining and diverse festival as we celebrate the allies of the LGBT community! We would love to have you involved.
Please submit a vendor application to the address below. With your help, it will include entertainment, shopping, local non-profit community organizations, and great food!
Deadline for complete vendor applications with applicable fees, documents, licenses and insurance is Wednesday, August 7th, 2013.
Please send your completed vendor application, fee, and required documentation to:
Humboldt Pride, Inc.
P.O. Box 111, Eureka, CA 95502
For more information, please contact Anthea Proulx at firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-616-3160.
Important Information about the 2013 Humboldt Pride Festival:
- Application with all fees, documents, licenses and insurance are due by August 7, 2013.
- Please send to: Humboldt Pride, Inc. P.O. Box 111, Eureka, CA 95502.
- Event to be held Saturday, September 14, 2013 from Noon to 5PM.
- All vendors must be set up by 11:30AM. Please arrive early in order to be ready in time.
- Vendors are asked to not leave until 4PM or later.
Space Fee (per 10 x 10 foot booth)
Profit Booth (Arts, Crafts, Pride gear, etc.)
A Table and 2 Chairs can be provided for an additional $20.00
All Vendors are required to provide the following by the deadline, August 7th, 2013:
• Completed Application
• Space/Equipment Fees
• Hold Harmless Agreement, Waiver and Release
• This is a rain or shine event; please bring tents in case of rain.
• All fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
• All vendors will be REQUIRED to recycle.
• All vendors MUST have a fire extinguisher at their booth.
• Official Sponsors of this event receive their space for free.
For information on our fantastic sponsorship opportunities, click the sponsorship link above.
Profit & Food/Drink Vendors are required to provide the following with their application:
• CA Seller’s Permit number To Apply for a CA Seller’s Permit # Click Here
• List of power needs, how many outlets, wattage, etc.
Food/Drink Vendors are required to provide the following with their application:
• Current Certificate of Liability Insurance listing City of Eureka and Humboldt Pride Inc as additional insured. See insurance requirements #4 on Food Vendor Application.
• All permitting processes and regulations set by the Humboldt County Division of Environmental Health (hand washing stations, food safety, etc.).
• Verification of payment for City of Eureka Temporary Food Permit OR Name the Permanent Food Permit is listed under with Environmental Health.
You can download the Temporary Food Facility Permit Application here:
- Under Consumer Protection Forms: DEH Temporary Food Facility Permit Application.)
Temporary Food Permit Fees are $63.00. Please submit permit application and fee to:
Department of Environmental Health, 100 H St. Suite 100, Eureka, CA 95501 (707) 445-6215.