Vendor News

Hello Vendors!

Thanks to outstanding vendors like you, last year’s Humboldt Pride Festival was one of the biggest in our 24-year history! We had 60 vendors and over 2500 guests. We are looking forward to celebrating this year and would love to have you involved!

The 2016 Humboldt Pride Festival will be held once again at Eureka’s Halvorsen Park on Saturday, September 10, 2016 from noon to 5 pm. This year we anticipate another busy and diverse festival.

Please note that we no longer rent tables or chairs to vendors. We don’t provide equipment, tables or chairs for vendors.

Please contact us if you have any potential vendors in mind.  Feel free to share our contact information. We look forward to you seeing you in September!

Zakkary Zoah, Vendor Coordinator
Laura Thompson, Vendor Coordinator
Vendor Info Line: 707-273-6936



Registration Instructions:

1. Decide which vendor type fits your organization:

Informational: Organizations that provide information, but are not selling a product. Giveaways (swag is encouraged!), donations and raffles are fine. Non-profit status is not required.
For-Profit: Vendors selling a product. A California sales tax number is required. This is the right category if you’re selling a pre-wrapped food item.
Food: Vendors preparing food on-site and vendors providing food samples. A California sales tax number, Humboldt County Environmental Health permit and insurance are required.

2. Choose your location using the vendor map.
(This does not apply to Food Vendors.)

3. Complete the registration form. Our forms use the fillable pdf format (Adobe Acrobat Reader is required.) You can use email or postal mail to send it to us. We accept PayPal and checks.

Informational and for-profit form

Registration for Informational & For-Profit Vendors (PDF, 348KB)

Registration for Food Vendors (PDF, 460KB)


Get Adobe Reader

Get Adobe Reader


Vendor Resources

Humboldt County Environmental Health documents:

Temporary Food Facility Permit Application & Policy 

Operating a Temporary Food Facility Booth

CA Homemade Food Act FAQ

“Cottage” Food Operation Registration & Permitting Form


Register for a CA sales tax number